DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We will refund the full cost of merchandise if the return is a result of our error in fulfilling the order or damaged during shipping. All claims of damaged or incorrect merchandise should be made within 5 calendar days of receipt.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Order number
– Amount of sheets damaged or incorrect
– Photos of damaged items
- You will receive confirmation within 3 business days. A return label will be sent via the email provided to be placed on return boxes. Returns can be dropped at any UPS store. Please be sure to request a receipt.
- All damaged returns must be in their original carton and with all original packing material. Credit will not be issued for any tiles that have been altered, painted, stained, glued or in any way worked upon.
- Once we review your return, we will process your refund within 7 business days or ship you replacement items.
If for some reason you may have over calculated or simply changed your mind, we are happy to accept your return once we are notified within 10 calendar days of receipt of order.
To initiate a Return Request, please follow these steps carefully:
1. You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by emailing us at email@example.com. Returns will not be accepted without the Returns Merchandise Authorization form.
2. Your Email should include the following information:
· Order number.
· Quantity of sheets you are returning.
· Reason for your return.
3. You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within 2 business days of receiving request.
4. Ocean Mosaics does not pay for return shipping.
5. Merchandise must be returned within 15 calendar days of RMA being sent to email address provided. No returns will be accepted after 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in their original carton and with all original packing material. Note: It is imperative that all returns are packaged well to avoid breakage. Credit will not be issued for any tiles that have been broken, altered, painted, stained, glued or in any way worked upon.
For your security, please return the package to us by an insured courier (FedEx, UPS or Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. Please make sure the item is insured for the total value of the contents. This will protect you in case your package is lost in transit.
6. Returns are subject to full inspection and will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
7. Once we receive your return and merchandise is inspected, a refund will be processed within 7 business days based on the condition of the merchandise.
Samples and one (1) single sheet products are non-returnable.
NOTE: NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA FORM.
Protecting Your Privacy
We strive to ensure the utmost privacy of your personal information and value your trust. We will never sell your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. Information we collect is your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and credit card information which is used to provide information about yourself when placing an order or any other request only to complete that request at your satisfaction. The data is stored in a secured database and can only be accessed with personal coded information. If you require to update the information or wish to remove it, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be followed up with a confirmation email.
We want you to feel completely secure when ordering from Oceanmosaics.com and our website is equipped with a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts (or encodes) sensitive information before it is sent over the Internet.
Ocean Mosaics is not responsible or liable for any misprint of content or text featured on this website.